Senior Angular Developer
We are looking for passionate and experienced Angular developers to join our local or remote team. Our office is located in Sissach.
You will be developing products related to the financial industry. A few examples you might be working on:
- Implement new features into our current applications like the Accounto App.
- New products, set up base architecture, and integrate existing modules.
- Improving our infrastructure.
- You might help our support teams and possibly fix bugs.
- Implement mobile apps as well as desktop apps based on the same codebase.
- Well experienced with Angular unit and e2e testing.
- Proficient with Git and Github.
- Docker experience welcome, but not necessary.
- Experience using Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Ruby or Python is a plus but not necessary.
- Perfect would be experience with Electron.
What we expect from you
- Write well designed, testable, efficient senior level code by using best software development practices.
- Be comfortable coming into a large codebase and be able to follow existing patterns, conventions, and figuring out how existing code fits and works together. Recommend better ways and discuss this with the team to increase our overall standards.
- Have strong opinions on how software should be produced, but are willing to make compromises when appropriate.
- Provide input, options, and recommendations on software features and system enhancements.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide recommendations into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Communicate with the team. Share the problems you have to get help from the team. Share your experience to help the team grow.
- Work according to priorities which have been set by you or your coworkers such that we can rely on your work.